Disclaimer: The opinions described in this blog are mine, and in no way reflect those of the Peace Corps.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

PICTURES!


Ganvie, stilt village near Cotonou

Kids in dirty water that tried to climb on the boat

Meadow de l'eau

Fishing

Animal skins


Diseases that can be cured with natural medicine (note: AIDS can be cured in 10 months with pork, papaya, and wild apples)

Yep, that is a lion skin

Local animal head vendor in Klouekanme

My CEG in Klouekanme, where I will be working

World map at CEG

More CEG

My backyard

View of my house in Klouekanme

The bike I broke after an hour...

Woot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew people where just making a big deal about AIDS... Modern medicine my butt!!

Miles said...

really?? is that AIDS cure for real? that is insane!!

Unknown said...

wow. cool pictures. thats a lot of animal skins!!

Followers