Disclaimer: The opinions described in this blog are mine, and in no way reflect those of the Peace Corps.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Six mois

Happy six month anniversary of living in Benin to me!

I wanted to post some things about my area, so here goes nothing:


This is my buddy Dennis who lives in a neighboring commune to me. This is his village, but it looks a lot like mine.


This is what Benin does to a man.

Well, that about does it. I'll try and get more stuff about my post for next time. I realize I don't have much media up here from my living situation.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

wow.. i cant believe its been six months already.. miss u a lot!!

claudio said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Juan Armenta said...

Great video - I like the way you formatted the video with the timing acceleration. What is with the white and brown dog? Is that your companion?

Followers