Disclaimer: The opinions described in this blog are mine, and in no way reflect those of the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hey so I have some pictures for the peeps.


Photobucket
This is a lion statue at a sacred forest in Ouiddah, in the South.


Photobucket
Hey that's me!

Photobucket
This is the archway the slaves walked through on their way to reach the ship waiting offshore.

Photobucket
This is me giving a speech in French on Beninese television.

Photobucket
This is me with my host Maman, her son, a friend, and the volunteer who lived with them last year.

Photobucket
This is a dead frog I found in my backyard.

Photobucket
I went for a bike ride to Djakotomey the other day, this is a picture of the road into my village from the gudron (paved road).

Photobucket
This is a recently constructed classroom, not at my school, though.

Photobucket
Also on my bike ride.

Photobucket
More bike ride...it was about 25 kilometers.

Photobucket
This is my new bike. My old one broke due to my bike's confusion about how much it could handle. Concusion: not much.

Anyways, hope you all have a fun Christmas and new years!

Peace
E

1 comment:

Miles said...

Joyeux Noel et Bonne Annee, Erik!

A bientot,
Ton ami, Miles

P.S. Les photos sont fantastiques, je suis tres jaloux!

Followers