Disclaimer: The opinions described in this blog are mine, and in no way reflect those of the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Peace Corps Assignment

Just wanted to lay out my Peace Corps service description and contact info. I leave on 21 July.

I will be a Secondary Education TEFL English Teacher in Benin from September 25, 2009 to September 24, 2011. For the first three months, from July 23 to September 25, I'll be training in Cotonou before being sent to my site. My job will be to introduce students to basic English language patterns, and I'll have classes of up to 60 students, and as many as 200 all together.

To contact me electronically, you can look here:
pawnmower.blogspot.com
skype: wolf_boy_beware
aim: pushherinthewell
facebook: facebook.com/erik.english
email: erikrenglish@gmail.com

And you can mail letters here:
Erik English, Peace Corps Volunteer
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 971
Cotonou, Benin

Don't forget to stay in touch!

No comments:

Followers